Application for the Gaza-Palestine Postgraduate Taught Scholarships for Gaza Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Sheffield in UK.
The educational award is a prestigious opportunity inviting skilled students from Gaza who hold a conditional and unconditional offer to study a postgraduate taught masters’ course at the University of Sheffield. The University of Sheffield is awarding scholarship that will contribute to cover the cost of tuition, accommodation in a single occupant en-suite room in University halls of residence and maintenance award of £4,000.
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, England. It was opened in 1897 and gained its royal charter in 1905. To provide an excellent education for students, it offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in a variety of subjects.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GAZA-PALESTINE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of Gaza
- Must be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes
- Must hold a conditional or unconditional offer from the University of Sheffield before Friday 25 May 2020 to study a full-time postgraduate taught Masters’ course starting in September 2020.
- Students who are admitted into a postgraduate taught program starting in September 2020 are eligible to apply.
- Postgraduate taught programs in any students starting in September 2020.
- Candidates, who are interested in taking admission in the postgraduate taught program at this university must be holders of a good bachelor degree from a recognized university. Get full information about the entry requirements of this university.
- If you did not earn your pre-education in English, then you must have an internationally known English language qualification such as IELTS or equivalent to get direct entry in the program.
GAZA-PALESTINE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Transcript, copy of passport, copy of English certificate and a statement can be used as a part of the application for admission.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below