Application for the GCRF Living Deltas International PhD Scholarship in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Glasgow in UK.
This educational award is available for those sparkling UK, EU and international students who wish to participate in a PhD degree at the university. The University of Glasgow will provide all the following benefits: A stipend indexed to the RCUK rate (2020-21 rate £15,285 Full-Time), 100% Tuition Fee Waiver at the standard Home/EU or International rate, and Research Training Support Grant (RTSG) of up to £2,250 over 3 years (usually up to a maximum of £750 per year).
The University of Glasgow provides for the needs of students from the growing urban and commercial middle class. It is known as one of Scotland’s four ancient universities and currently spread over several different campuses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GCRF PHD SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- A good first degree (at least 2:1), preferably with an environmental science or geography component
- Demonstrate an interest in, and knowledge of coastal wetlands/mangrove systems, including the interface between the social and ecological interface, and of coastal wetland restoration/conservation strategies.
- Have a good grounding in quantitative and qualitative research methods, participatory research approaches, statistics and GIS applications.
- PhD degree program in environmental science
- For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
GCRF PHD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this award, applicants need to take admission in PhD degree at the University of Glasgow. After being enrolled, they can apply for the application form and submit via email: socsci-scholarships-at-glasgow.ac.uk
Application must include:
- Academic transcript(s)
- Degree Certificate(s) and an official translation
- 2 references on headed paper (academic and/or professional)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter detailing the following:
- A short statement (max 1,000 words) explaining how the above fit with, and can add to, the research project.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 29, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below