Application for the GCU MATV Fiction Writing Funding for UK and EU Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Glasgow Caledonian University in UK.
With various exciting awards, this is a very prestigious funding scheme established to support those applicants applying for a place on MA in Television Fiction writing programme at the university. All the eligible candidates will get to win the following: Full fee funding for UK and E.U fee-paying students or £9,000 partial fee funding for international students, One-to-one mentoring and access to Warner Bros, and Creative Talent master classes in London a paid placement at a Warner Bros. Or associated company.
Glasgow Caledonian University was formed in 1875 when two leading schools namely Glasgow School of Cookery and the West End School of Cookery was merged. With approximately 20,000 students from 100 countries, it is the biggest institution of its kind in the UK.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GCU MATV FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- MA in Television Fiction Writing programme.
- Must be from the UK and EU
- Must have applied for a place on MA in Television Fiction Writing programme
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree program in the relevant field.
- The university recognizes the following English qualifications:
- INTO Glasgow Caledonian University English language programme
- Academic IELTS
- TOEFL Internet-based test
- Pearson PTE Academic
- Cambridge Advanced English (CAE)
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE).
GCU MATV FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- References in support of your application
- Financial documents supporting your Economic Need section
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below