Application for the GCU Women in STEM Scholarships for Egypt Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Glasgow Caledonian University in UK.
Exclusively offered to women from Egypt to study MSc Big Data Technology or MSc Environmental Management in the UK at GCU by the British Council Women, the scholarship covers a stipend and travel costs. All eligible applicants will be considered for the grant. Winning candidates will be awarded total tuition fees and a stipend of £13,392 and travel costs to study a master’s programme at GCU.
Glasgow Caledonian University is a public university ranking at 601st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and has successfully scored 4.1 on five stars for favoring student experience. It means to provide a structure to support the delivery of world-leading research, increased business development, and growth in our international networks.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WOMEN IN STEM SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Egypt can apply.
- MSc Big Data Technologies or MSc Environmental Management programmes can be applied at GCU.
- The applicants must be women from Egypt interested in studying in either of the eligible MSc programme at GCU.
- Applicants must have a UK honors degree 2:2 (or equivalent) in computing with software development, for example, computing, computer science, software engineering, web technologies, and computer engineering or a UK honors degree 2:2 (or equivalent) in any science or engineering-related degree including environmental studies, engineering, planning, geology, geography, zoology.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0
WOMEN IN STEM SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates that wish to apply for the scholarship must first make an admission application for an eligible programme via the university portal. Students will then receive an invitation to apply for this scholarship.
Application must include:
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of reference
- Academic and professional certificates
- Academic transcripts
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 1, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below