Application for the GELI Direct Entry Program Funding for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Griffith University in UK.
The grant is open to international students who are enrolling in undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree programs at the university. The studentship will be awarded worth up to $1,000 towards their Griffith tuition fees.
Established in 1971, Griffith University offers a world-class education designed to help you succeed in the global workforce. It has a full suite of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in different areas.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GELI FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand.
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Be a commencing (not existing) student at Griffith University.
- Be enrolling as a full-time student in undergraduate or postgraduate coursework only degree at Griffith University following completion of the DEP program at GELI.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Before applying for the admission at Griffith, seekers are demanded to check the entry requirements of the university.
- If your previous study was undertaken in a language other than English, you may need to take an English language test to demonstrate you met the English language requirements for your degree.
GELI FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below