Application for the Gen Foundation Grant for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Gen Foundation in UK.
The Gen Foundation is a charitable trust which principally provides grants to students and researchers. The Foundation is supporting those who excel in the areas of natural sciences, in particular food sciences/technology.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GEN FOUNDATION GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The studentships are awarded in the subject in natural sciences, particular food sciences, and technology.
- To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must study and/or research in the field of natural sciences, in particular food sciences/technology.
- Should hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- For taking admission, applicants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the program.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
GEN FOUNDATION GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, candidates must have to submit the application form.
Application must include:
- Students must submit the one recent passport-sized photograph, an up-to-date curriculum vitae (resume), two original and signed letters of reference and evidence of acceptance by an organization/institution.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 28, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below