Application for the General Academic Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Bridgeport in USA.
The awards are available to first-year incoming international undergraduate applicants and transfer students seeking an associate or a bachelor’s degree to achieve an educational goal at UB. The university will provide academic awards range from $5,000 to $20,000 per academic year, and are based on academic excellence and English proficiency. All awards are renewable yearly based on satisfactory academic achievement and good standing at the University of Bridgeport.
Founded in 1927, the University of Bridgeport offers career-oriented undergraduate, graduate, professional degrees and learning environments to prepare students for personal and professional growth.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GENERAL ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- The program is available for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the candidate must be an incoming undergraduate international students
- Applicants are required to check all the entry requirements before entering the university program.
- Applicants must check the SUB’s English language requirements before applying for the degree program.
GENERAL ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- No separate application required for the award. Applicants will automatically consider when they will apply for admission at the university.
Application must include:
- To be considered for admission, an applicant must submit: Official copy of all high school transcripts, standardized test scores, either SAT or ACT, a TOEFL / IELTS score and a GRE or GMAT score, a personal statement, letter of recommendation, and a resume.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before Spring: 1 December and Fall: 15 July will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below