Application for the General Department PhD Awards for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Imperial College London in UK.
This programme is designed for international and domestic students who want to pursue a PhD degree programme in Electrical and Electronic Engineering at the Imperial College London. Imperial College London will provide Bursary (at RCUK rates + London allowance of £2,000 for 3.5 years), Total allowance of £700 towards conferences and travel
Imperial College London was founded in 1907 and is a university for public research in London. The main campus is located in South Kensington, concentrating primarily on research, technology and medicine.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GENERAL DEPARTMENT PHD AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- PhD degree programme in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- To be eligible, the applicants must submit a previous year’s degree from a recommended University.
- To be eligible for selection to a program, an applicant must meet entry requirements.
- Students have to meet the English language requirements of the college.
GENERAL DEPARTMENT PHD AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree course at the University
Application must include:
- Applicants must meet the documents required at the Imperial College London.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below