Application for the Geoff Boyes International Student Leadership Awards in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Ryerson University in Canada.
The university offers these grants to remove financial hardships for those brilliant aspirants who will commence full-time post-secondary education at Ryerson. Ryerson University will cover the award amount of $2,000 to the winning candidates.
Founded in 1948, Ryerson University is a public research university based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It offers full-time and part-time undergraduate and graduate programs leading to Bachelor’s, Masters, and Doctoral degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GEOFF BOYES AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Post-Secondary studies.
- Candidate must have been continuously enrolled in full-time secondary school studies and be enrolling in a post-secondary institution for the first time (i.e. at least three Ontario Grade 12 U/M courses, or Canadian provincial/international equivalents, within the 2020-2021 regular secondary school year).
- Eligible candidates must be admitted to an undergraduate degree program and satisfy any/all conditions included in an official offer of admission.
- An international student (non-An international student (non-Canadian requiring a study permit).
- For gaining admission in a postgraduate degree, aspirants are required to hold their previous degree study certificates.
- Applicants from a country where English is not the first language, are required to present proof of English Language Proficiency at a satisfactory level.
GEOFF BOYES AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this education award, claimants are required to take admission at the University. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for the studentship.
- An essay or project summary: this may be a piece of creative writing or a summary of any creative project which you may have undertaken. It must reflect your capacity for original thought and creative ability (max 750 words).
- Two (2) letters of reference:- Academic reference letter that confirms your scholastic abilities. This reference may also speak to your leadership/creative endeavors and the reference letter should address your leadership/creative endeavours. It should not verify academic achievement.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below