Application for the Geoffrey Blainey Funding for Honours in Economic History in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
The educational program supports highly motivated students who want to commence an economics honours degree within the Faculty of Business and Economics. The University of Melbourne will provide an award of up to $9,900 for domestic and international students who want to undertake an Economics honours program.
Founded in 1853, the University of Melbourne is one of Australia’s second oldest universities that offer various degree level programs. It offers academic, sporting, and cultural programs alongside accommodation for Melbourne students and faculty.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GEOFFREY BLAINEY FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in the Economics honours program within the Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Be pursuing research informed by Economic History.
- All nationalities.
- Honours degree program in Commerce, economics, and management.
- For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
GEOFFREY BLAINEY FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must have to submit the final version of any document you have written yourself (eg CV, personal statement, research proposal).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below