Application for the George David Family Scholarships for Postgraduate Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Edinburgh in UK.
The study program is available to undertake a postgraduate degree programme. The aim of the George David Family award is to enable and encourage academically able students from Greece or Cyprus. The grant is worth £8,000 and will be deducted from tuition fees. The grant is tenable for one-year for full-time MSc students and tenable for three years for PhD full-time students subject to satisfactory progress. Part-time awards will be pro-rata.
The University of Liverpool is considered one of the best higher education institutions in the world. It provides a distinctive student experience, learning and teaching take place at the cutting-edge of disciplines.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GEORGE DAVID FAMILY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants must be resident in Greece or Cyprus at the time of application.
- The sponsorship will be awarded to a student who is accepted for admission onto an eligible part-time or full-time MSc or PhD programme at the University of Edinburgh commencing in 2020-2021. Applicants must have applied for one of the following programmes:
- an eligible MSc programme (see below): or
- PhD in a subject related to the work of the ECCI
- Applicants must be nationals of, and resident in, Greece or Cyprus at the time of application.
- Eligible Masters Programmes;
- LLM Global Environment and Climate Change Law
- MSc Carbon Finance
- MSc Carbon Management
- MSc Ecosystem Services
- MSc Marine Systems and Policies
- All students of every nationality are required to prove their English language competence. Even native speakers of English must demonstrate that they meet our minimum language requirements to gain entry to the university. University accepts all of the English language qualifications for entry to the university, including IELTS qualifications from any IELTS test centre. Applicants who require an IELTS test as part of an application for degree-level studies may take this test at any IELTS centre.
GEORGE DAVID FAMILY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of applying is an online application form. In order to gain access to the application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below