Application for the George Swinburne STEM Postgraduate Funding for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Swinburne University of Technology in Australia.
The grant is exclusively open for international students except Australia or New Zealand who want to undertake a master’s degree program. There will be a 30% discount offered by the Swinburne on tuition fees.
The Swinburne University of Technology is one of the top art and design schools in Australia. It was founded in 1908 as an Australian public university which gained its university status in 1992.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GEORGE SWINBURNE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students (except Australia or New Zealand) are eligible to apply for the awards.
- Postgraduate in Engineering Science, Information Technology, Professional Engineering, Science (Biotechnology), Construction and Infrastructure Management, Data Science and Cyber security.
- Be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand. Permanent residents of Australia are no eligible.
- Apply for and commence in Semester 1, 2020 or Semester 2, 2020.
- Not be holding another Swinburne scholarship or reduced fee arrangement.
- Applicants who meet the minimum entry requirements for a course may be selected for a course at Swinburne.
- Make sure that you meet the minimum English language requirements for the course you wish to study.
GEORGE SWINBURNE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must have to submit certified copies of previous academic results, certified English language proficiency test results, letters from schools or employers, portfolio for design courses, excluding Swinburne Foundation Year.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below