Application for the German Chancellor Fellowships in Germany – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation in German.
The call is open for providing an opportunity to those fellows who want to conduct a project as guests of the partner of their choice in Germany.The fellows will get a monthly fellowship of €2,170, €2,470 or €2,770, depending on their qualifications, individual mentoring during a stay in Germany and additional financial support for items such as family members accompanying, travel expenses or a German language course, a study tour of Germany and a number of events during which they can make contact with other fellows and representatives of German companies and institutions, extensive alumni sponsorship, particularly to help them sustain contact with collaborative partners in Germany during their entire professional career.
The foundation promotes academic cooperation between excellent scientists and scholars from abroad and from Germany. It also promotes international cultural dialogue and academic exchange. It is known as an intermediary organization for German foreign cultural and educational policy.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GERMAN CHANCELLOR FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Brazil, China, India, Russia, and the USA.
- Fellowships are open to an array of sectors such as Politics, Economics, Media, Administration, and Culture.
- To be eligible for this grant, you must have already acquired initial leadership experience and completed first degree less than 12 years ago.
- Candidates would like to spend a year working on a project they have developed with a host of their choice in Germany.
- They can demonstrate that their project will be of social significance and that they have the potential to build future bridges between Germany and their own country.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
GERMAN CHANCELLOR FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are interested in this program, then you can apply through the given link.
Application must include:
- Must attach the letter of motivation, project plan, a detailed statement, including confirmation of supervision, two references by individuals qualified to comment on the candidate’s professional, personal and/or academic background.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 15, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below