Application for the German Federal Environmental Foundation Doctoral Scholarships for International Researchers in Germany – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the German Federal Environmental Foundation in Germany.
The bursaries are available to doctoral students for carrying out a research programme in the field of environmental protection at German universities. The aim of The grants is to attract the best and most motivated people to Germany.
The Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt DBU (German Federal Environmental Foundation) is one of Europe’s largest foundations and promotes innovative and exemplary environmental projects.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- With your doctoral thesis, you want to develop sustainable solutions for current environmental problems.
- You have or acquire an above-average degree; all disciplines are admitted.
- You have a conclusive CV.
- Her doctoral thesis deals with the environmental situation in Germany or with global environmental tasks relevant to Germany.
- Her doctorate will be at a German university and has not started yet.
- A higher university degree is expected from the chosen thesis topic.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications should be submitted online. The following documents must be sent by mail, indicating your file number:
Application must include:
- complete tabular CV
- certified copies of all test certificates
- Certificate for the classification of the university degree
- tabular time and work plan
- Statement on your scientific qualification by the first expert in the university
- Statement on your doctoral thesis by the first reviewer of the university
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below