Application for the Gerontology and Ageing – Professor Janet Askham Bursary for International Students in UK – 2021. Entry is now open at the King’s College London in UK.
The program is furnished for candidates from all over the world who wants to undertake a master’s degree program in the United Kingdom. The Kings College London covers the approximate value of £1,000 expense for the tuition fee to the winning candidates.
As a member institution of the federal University of London, the King’s College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom. It is one of the oldest universities in England.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GERONTOLOGY AND AGEING BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Masters degree in Gerontology, Ageing.
- The grant is available for the UK, EU and international students who hold an offer of admission for a masters degree at the king’s college London.
- Students must have a bachelors degree of 2:1 standard with a final mark of at least 60% or above and also meet the admission requirements of the college.
- Aspirants often need to meet the English language requirements to be able to study at the college.
GERONTOLOGY AND AGEING BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For empowering with this educational award, applicants are advised to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the college.No separate application is required.
Application must include:
- The college may ask you for personal statements, transcripts, references, motivation letter and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below