Application for the GIC Full-Term Programs for International Students in Singapore – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the GIC Private Limited in Singapore.
This scholarship program is available for all nationalities of students. Its scholarship provides you the freedom to choose from a diverse range of courses including, but not limited to, Accountancy, Economics, Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics, and Liberal Arts. Both opportunities are including: Tuition and other related fees and allowances, Sponsorship of a range of learning opportunities including, but not limited to Exchange Programme / Study Abroad Programme / Summer School / Finance-related seminars / Third language study (subject to approval), Sponsorship of a Master’s degree (subject to approval), and Return airfare (for overseas studies); also applicable to Mid-Term Scholars who choose to take an additional 1-Year Master’s degree
At GIC, students will have the opportunity to shape Singapore’s tomorrows. Holders can access the many resources they have dedicated to learning both formal and informal to ensure your continued growth and preparation for work that’s purposeful.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GIC PROGRAMS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are particularly welcome.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate degree subjects offered by the Institute.
- Applications are open to all nationalities – conversion to a Singapore citizenship is not required
- Look for candidates with strong critical thinking, creativity and leadership qualities
- Seek individuals who are passionate and excited about a career at GIC
- All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
GIC PROGRAMS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be eligible for this opportunity, applicants must be applying for the Full-Term Scholarship here.Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below