Application for the Gerontology and Ageing – Professor Janet Askham Bursary for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the King’s College London in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The purpose of this program is to attract all deserving candidates to build lifelong friendships with 200+ young female leaders. It has girls and women globally through their economic and educational empowerment.
Founded in 2009, Girls 20 is an independent registered charity in Canada and does not accept government funding for the Summit program. Girls on Boards places community-minded, motivated and trained young women on non-profit governance boards in their communities across Canada.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PROFESSOR JANET ASKHAM BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- It is open to a young woman from any country Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, European Union, Afghanistan, African Union, Indigenous*, MENA (Includes: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen), Pakistan, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam.
- For a week of leadership training, social enterprise development and mentoring by female leaders in the business and public sectors.
- Must be 18 years old when you submit your application, and must not be older than 23 years old before October 31, 2020.
- Holds citizenship in any of the participating countries or regions:
- G20 Members
- 2020 Guest Countries and Regions
- All candidates must belong to a self-identified Indigenous group.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
PROFESSOR JANET ASKHAM BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the award, applicants need to complete the online application form.
Application must include:
- You must also upload a high-resolution headshot and a video submission with this application. They must hold or can obtain a valid passport. You must complete this application in English
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 13, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below