Application for the Glo-Harmony Funding for Developing Countries Students in South Korea – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Seoul National University in South Korea.
The educational program is accessible for talented students from developing countries who wish to study a graduate degree program at the university in South Korea. The university will provide the award amount of full tuition exemption and 600,000 KRW per month of living expenses.
Founded in 1946, the Seoul National University offers world-class education and a wealth of extraordinary opportunities to the students. The university is widely considered to be the most prestigious university in the country.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLO-HARMONY FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students from the developing countries in the DAC list of ODA Recipients.
- The sponsorship will be awarded for graduate studies in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the candidates must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of this university.
- You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at Seoul National University.
GLO-HARMONY FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply, applicants must have take admission in a graduate degree at the university. For getting more information directly contact [email protected]
Application must include:
- No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below