Application for the Global Allianz International Funding Assistance in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Macquarie University in Australia.
To pursue a bachelor or masters degree program, this Macquarie University Allianz Global Assistance award is available for outstanding overseas participants who dreams to have a degree from a reputable Australian university.The VCIS – Global Allianz Fund provides a partial tuition fee scholarship. This free education award amount is up to $15,000 and will be awarded as the fee reduction for the student commencing studies in the 2020 year.
Macquarie University a public research university established in 1964 and was the third university to be founded in the metropolitan area of Sydney. Its organization was held by the New South Wales Government.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL ALLIANZ FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Overseas applicants.
- Undergraduate programs (Bachelor of Clinical Science, Bachelor of Cognitive and Brain Sciences, Bachelor of Human Sciences, Bachelor of Medical Sciences, Bachelor of Psychology, Bachelor of Psychology (Honors), and Bachelor of Speech and Hearing Sciences)
- Postgraduate program (Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Physiotherapy, Master of Clinical Audiology, Master of Clinical Neuropsychology, Master of Clinical Psychology, Master of Laboratory Analysis, Quality and Management, Master of Organizational Psychology, Master of Professional Psychology, Master of Public Health, Master of Radiopharmaceutical Science, and Master of Speech and Language Pathology).
- The program must be longer than one session in duration.
- Hold an Allianz Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
- Participants must receive a GPA equivalent of 5.0 out of 7.0 or an ATAR equivalent of 90.
- The candidates are expected to be proficient in the English language. But if your country language is not English, then demonstrate your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
GLOBAL ALLIANZ FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university and hold an offer to study in 2020. Then you are eligible to complete the online application process for the award.
Application must include:
- Upon receipt of the award application, successful students will be contacted with further details on submitting a selfie video as part of the assessment process.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below