Application for the Global Alumni Graduate Fees Waiver for International Students in New Zealand – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Victoria University of Wellington.
The award is available for the outstanding international students to pursue a full duration postgraduate degree program for the academic year 2019-2020.The studentship will be awarded a tuition fee discount of 20% for the first academic year of study is awarded if applying within 12 months of completing an eligible Victoria University of Wellington program.Study Abroad and Exchange student alumni who apply within 12 months of graduating from their home university are eligible for a 20% tuition fee discount and a tuition fee discount of 15% for the first academic year of study is awarded if applying more than 12 months after completing an eligible Victoria University of Wellington program.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRADUATE FEES FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from all around the world.
- Masters degree in any subject offered by the university.
- The applicant must be a Victoria University of Wellington international alumni returning for a full-time postgraduate study by coursework or a Victoria University of Wellington Study Abroad and Exchange students returning for a full-time postgraduate study by coursework.
- Applicants must have an offer of a place on a full-time postgraduate program at Victoria University of Wellington and must meet any academic and English language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their Offer of Place.
- For entry to the postgraduate degree program, aspirants are required to have a good Bachelor’s degree in the same discipline.
- Aspirants are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency for admission.
GRADUATE FEES FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested claimants must have to be enrolled as postgraduate degree students at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for the grant by sending an online award application to The [email protected] by the given deadline.
Application must include:
- In order for the application to be considered, required supporting documentation including references must also be received.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 1st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below