Application for the Global Alumni Graduate Fees Waiver Scholarship for International Students in New Zealand – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand.
The award is available for outstanding international students to pursue a full-duration postgraduate degree program for the academic year 2022/2023. The studentship will be awarded a tuition fee discount of 20% for the first academic year of study is awarded if applying within 12 months of completing an eligible Victoria University of Wellington program. Study Abroad and Exchange student alumni who apply within 12 months of graduating from their home university are eligible for a 20% tuition fee discount. And a tuition fee discount of 15% for the first academic year of study is awarded if applying more than 12 months after completing an eligible Victoria University of Wellington program.
Established in 1897, Victoria University of Wellington is well known for its programs in law, the humanities, and some scientific disciplines. It offers a broad range of other courses and ranked 221st in the World’s Top 500 universities by the QS World University Rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL ALUMNI SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from all around the world.
- Masters degree in any subject offered by the university.
- The applicant must be a Victoria University of Wellington international alumni returning for a full-time postgraduate study by coursework or a Victoria University of Wellington Study Abroad and Exchange students returning for a full-time postgraduate study by coursework.
- Applicants must have an offer of a place on a full-time postgraduate program at Victoria University of Wellington and must meet any academic and English language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their Offer of Place.
- For entry to the postgraduate degree program, aspirants are required to have a good Bachelor’s degree in the same discipline.
- Aspirants are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency for admission.
GLOBAL ALUMNI SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- In order for the application to be considered, required supporting documentation including references must also be received.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 1, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below