Application for the Global American Studies Postdoctoral Fellowship in USA – 2020/2021 Entry is now open at the Harvard University in USA.
The fellowships are exclusively for international students who want to pursue a postdoctoral research degree at the university and the program is available for up to four years.Salary for the position will be set according to the University’s lecturer rates (roughly $55,000) the postdoctoral includes benefits.
Founded in 1965, the Charles Warren Center is the part of Harvard University and the main aim of this centre is to provide promote research and teaching in the broad range of American historical inquiry.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL AMERICAN FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible.
- The PhD program will be awarded for research.
- The PhD must be in hand before the fellowship term begins on July 1, 2020, and the program is available for up to four years after receipt of the PhD
- Applications are welcomed from scholars with a variety of disciplinary backgrounds who bring a historical perspective to topics such as empire, migration, race, indigeneity, and ethnicity.
- All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
- For admission, candidates must have a PhD degree from a recognized university.
GLOBAL AMERICAN FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this program, applicants are required to apply for the postdoctoral fellowship application form. After that, all documents with the application form must be posted to the following address:
Monnikue McCall & Syed Zaman
Charles Warren Center
Emerson Hall, 4th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02138
Application must include:
- Curriculum Vitae, statement of research and writing sample 1 must be submitted with the application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below