Application for the Global Citizen Scholarships and Awards for International Students in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at Trent University in Canada.
The grant is a highly competitive, prestigious, and international award program open to incoming international students who demonstrate high academic achievement, outstanding community and international service, strong leadership, as well as financial need. Trent University will award up to $ 24,000 per academic year that is determined upon financial need assessment and may include tuition and supporting fees excluding housing.
As one of Canada’s top universities, Trent University was founded in 1964 and promotes life-changing experiences and careers at all levels. For its undergraduate study, it ranks #3 in Canada.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL CITIZEN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications from all nationalities are welcome
- The award will be awarded for the degree program in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students who have been admitted to undergraduate studies will be considered for awards
- Applicants must have a high school diploma for admission to a bachelor’s degree
- Applicants must have a minimum grade as outlined in country-specific admissions requirements.
- Before applying for a course, applicants must check general, program and country-specific admission requirements are posted under apply now.
- Applicants must meet Trent University’s academic and English proficiency requirements at the time of application.
GLOBAL CITIZEN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants need to submit required supporting documents qualification transcripts /certificates, personal statement, and references.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 15, 2020, for September 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below