Application for the Global Commitment Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Exeter in UK.
This educational award is available to international students who want to apply for postgraduate taught masters programmes or research degree programmes at the university. The University of Exeter will provide an award amount of £2,000 towards the cost of their tuition fees.
Established in 1955, the University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter, United Kingdom. It provides undergraduate, masters and research level in a wide range of subjects across science, humanities and social sciences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL COMMITMENT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Masters or research degree in the following non-standard courses and those delivered by a partner business or other institution:
- Degree Apprenticeships
- MSc Island Biodiversity and Conservation
- LLB Graduate Law
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- MA Education (online)
- To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- To be enlisted for any master program at the university, you must have obtained or expect to obtain a first degree equivalent to at least a UK 2:1 Honours degree.
- If English is not your native language, then you will also need to satisfy our English language entry requirements.
GLOBAL COMMITMENT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no separate application process, students must only have to take admission in a taught master’s degree at the university.
Application must include:
- Personal statement of approximately 750 words detailing why you should be given this award, written academic work (maximum 3,000 words), a letter of reference supporting your academic ability, a copy of your CV, transcript detailing grades and content from your previous qualification.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below