Application for the Global Diversity Awards for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of New York College in USA.
The bursary aims to support brilliant overseas students commencing in the undergraduate and graduate degree program. The scholars will receive an award amount of $2,500 at the university.
The State University of New York College at Plattsburgh is a public liberal arts college ranked 75th in the Best Colleges in Regional Universities North for 2021, with a mission to represent students’ concerns and interests while also providing services, programs, and activities for the college community.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL DIVERSITY AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of all nationalities are welcome to apply.
- All undergraduate and graduate degree courses and subjects offered by SUNY Plattsburgh are eligible.
- The students must be first-year applicants.
- The students must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- The students must meet the required admission requirements at the State University of New York College.
- The students must check all the English Language Requirements of the university.
GLOBAL DIVERSITY AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- One letter of recommendation
- High School transcripts
- English Proficiency test
- Bank Affidavits and Statements as evidence for financial support for the first year
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below