Global Diversity funding for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Gonzaga University in USA.
This renewable award is open for the academic achievement international candidates who have a plan to study an undergraduate degree at the University for four years. The university will provide the award amount according to the program. The GDS selection committee determines the amount and duration of each award.
Established in 1887, Gonzaga University is a private institution located in Spokane, Washington. It offers bachelors, masters, and doctoral degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL DIVERSITY FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Claimants from all over the globe.
- The undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Students must achieve a 3.2 cumulative GPA, with the junior year being no less than a 3.1 GPA, in a college preparatory curriculum that results in a high school diploma.
- Must be an international student intending to study on a non-immigrant visa (F-1, J-1, etc.
- TOEFL score of at least 550 written / 213 computer / 80 IBT or a score of 6.0 or better on the IELTS or ‘New SAT’ combined score of 1150 or an ‘Old SAT’ combined score of 1070 Critical Reading and Math or Composite ACT score of no less than 23.
GLOBAL DIVERSITY FUNDING INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, you are obliged to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the university and then you can fill the online application form and submit the application via email [email protected]
Application must include:
- Applicants are required to upload the following documents such as a copy of passport, official transcripts and personal essay.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below