Application for the Global Emerging Scholarships II for International Students in South Korea – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Sogang University in South Korea.
The scholarship program assists students from all around the world who want to pursue an undergraduate degree programme. Sogang University will provide the half scholarship (admission fees + half the tuition) for 8 semesters.
Sogang University is a private research university in Seoul that is ranked 34th among national universities. It was founded by the Society of Jesus with the goal of educating citizens with exceptional leadership abilities who can contribute to society and nation with a devotional spirit, a sense of responsibility, mature and integrated personalities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL EMERGING SCHOLARSHIPS II ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- A student that the Admissions Offices selects based on financial, academic, and another capacity
- Applicants must be graduates (or expected graduates) of high school or those with an equivalent educational background.
- Students must be proficient in writing and speaking the English language.
GLOBAL EMERGING SCHOLARSHIPS II APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this programme, applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Application must include:
- Students must have to attach the academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended and a copy of their passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below