Application for the Global Excellence Award for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Charles Darwin in Australia.
The university is activating this opportunity for all international students on a student visa who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement and wants to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at CDU.The educational award will cover 50% of the tuition fees for the first year of study and 10% ongoing.
Charles Darwin University was established in 2003 as an Australian public university. It was founded after the merger of Northern Territory University and named after Charles Darwin, the celebrated English naturalist
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL EXCELLENCE AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International candidates are eligible to apply.
- Available for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree program in any field at the university.
- Participants should not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsorship agency.
- Not hold a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship.
- To study at CDU, you need to satisfy all the terms and conditions of the English language.
GLOBAL EXCELLENCE AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The participants are advised to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. And along with the course application form send your completed award application form.
Application must include:
- Candidates must have an 80-100 percentile score on the application, submit two references and a statement outlining why they should be awarded a grant.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below