Application for the Global Excellence Scholarship for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Minnesota in USA.
The educational bursary is available for both international freshman and transfer students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at the university. The University of Minnesota will provide an award amount of Up to $25,000 to the successful candidates for the year 2020/21.
The University of Minnesota is a public research university which has the sixth-largest main campus student body in the United States. It offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs to the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The grant is for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must maintain F-1 immigration status while enrolled at the University of Minnesota.
- An applicant must be a high school candidate while applying to a bachelor degree program at the university.
- Foreign candidates are required to satisfy the English language requirements of the university for studying in the US.
GLOBAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Official documents are those that are original or attested copies of original academic documents that are mailed in a sealed, stamped envelope directly from the secondary school or examination board.
- A scanned or electronic copy of an official document is considered unofficial.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below