Application for the Global Excellence Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Australian Catholic University in Australia.
All international students can participate in this application to undertake any undergraduate or graduate degree study at ACU. The grant is valued at $5,000 by the Peter Faber Business School to mark the ongoing success of the university.
Australian Catholic University is a publicly funded educational institute that invests heavily in research programmes. It is ranking as one of the top 10 Catholic universities globally with an aim to establish an inclusive study environment.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international country students are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree programmes in Business and Information Technology offered at ACU can be applied for.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in the programme of their choice.
- The applicants need to have completed the final year of Australian schooling (Year 12), or an equivalent alternative qualification or a bachelor’s degree certification.
- The applicants need to submit IELTS test scores or attempt the ACU English Test. TOEFL, CAE, and PTE are also accepted.
GLOBAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students need to complete their application for UNT on the ApplyTexas Eligible applicants will automatically be considered.
Application must include:
- Official academic transcripts
- High school results
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below