Application for the Global Executive MBA Awards for International Students in Austria – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the WU Executive Academy in Austria.
Applicants of any nationality who wish to apply for the MBA degree programme at WU Executive Academy are eligible for the opportunity programme. The WU Executive Academy will provide partial awards, up to 25% of the tuition fee for the deserving students.
WU Executive Academy is the Vienna University of Economics and Business’s business school. It is one of the world’s top business schools and offers a variety of degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL EXECUTIVE MBA AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Application are accepted from around the world.
- MBA degree programme.
- Applicants must be international
- Applicants must have to enrol in the master’s degree
- Diploma, bachelor, or master degree
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Leadership experience
- Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English or German language.
GLOBAL EXECUTIVE MBA AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates must fill the university’s application form to be admitted to the master’s degree programme at the academy.
Application must include:
- It includes the following:
- Proof of salary must be provided upon request (payslip, income statement or confirmation from the company).
- If you have to cope with extraordinary financial burdens (care of a family member, medical expenses, etc.), please also submit a corresponding proof of this.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below