Application for the Global Health Scholarships for Domestic and International Students in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the York University in Canada.
The program is available for those high achieving domestic and international students who are willing to complete the bachelor‘s degree program at York University. Candidates will receive $5,000 for their study expenses at York University.
Founded in 1959, York University is a public research university in Canada. It is Canada’s third-largest university and it offers over 120 undergraduate programs with 17-degree types.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL HEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- bachelors degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- domestic and international students who will pursue their undergraduate degree program (studies in the first year of the program) at York University.
- You have to accomplish the entry requirements of the university.
- Students have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
GLOBAL HEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must attach your official transcripts, course description, and upload all the documents at the given link.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below