Application for the Global Hope Scholarships Programme for International Students in South Korea – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Samsung Dream Scholarship Foundation in South Korea.
This program supports the education of international applicants from countries that are a part of the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) List in Korea. Academically excellent students with linguistic proficiency in both Korean and English will be considered and be awarded support towards the cost of the undertaken study in a partner university in Korea. The selected candidates will be provided full support towards any undertaken UG, Master, or Doctoral programme for up to 4 years in a partner university by SDSF.
Samsung Dream Scholarship Foundation is an organization of Samsung Electronics that conducts talent programmes to recruit personnel with strong business skills, leadership potential, and career aspirations by recognizing their potential and achievements.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL HOPE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International applicants from Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, the European Union, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate, master, or doctoral level degree programmes offered at partner universities are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must have proven academic excellence, including linguistic proficiency.
- Applicants must fulfill the minimum academic requirements of the university.
- The candidates need to be very proficient in English and Korean language and must provide proficiency proof as required by their university.
GLOBAL HOPE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants need to follow the application procedure of the chosen partner university to apply. The students need to contact the International Affairs Office of their respective universities for the application of the scholarship.
Application must include:
- University transcripts
- Recommendation letters
- Statement of purpose
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below