Application for the Global Impact Scholarship for Undergraduate Student in Singapore – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Singapore Management University in USA.
The grant is available for the high caliber candidates from Singapore to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. The sponsorship will be awarded as tuition fees coverage, S$5,000 annual living allowance, S$1,800 one-time computer allowance upon enrollment, S$14,000 Global Learning Opportunities Worldwide (GLOW) grant to fund part or combination of the following: Overseas Student Exchange/Summer Programme, Overseas Community Service Project, Overseas School Study Missions, Overseas Case Competitions and presentations at Conferences. An optional concurrent or sequential SMU Master’s program up to S$40,000, Up to S$9,000 for on-campus accommodation at the SMU Prinsep Street Residences in first year of studies. Total scholarship value: S$130,600 (non-Law) and S$135,400 (Law).
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL IMPACT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from Singapore.
- Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university.
- You need to possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Local Polytechnic Diploma, International Baccalaureate Diploma, NUS, demonstrate strong leadership capabilities and potential, possess excellent record in co-curricular and/or community activities and be applying for admission to a full-time undergraduate degree program at SMU.
- Before applying for the undergraduate degree coursework at SMU, you are advised to hold the high school diploma or equivalent qualifications and check the entry requirements of the university.
- You are required having a good knowledge of written and spoken the English language.
GLOBAL IMPACT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be enlisted in this educational program then you are recommended to be enrolling in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Singapore Management University. After taking acceptance, students will be automatically considered for this studentship.
Application must include:
- Seekers are needed to submit a scholarship personal essay, letters of recommendation by their tutor or principal are optional, recommendations to support their application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 19, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below