Application for the Global Leaders Colleges Programmes for Domestic and International Students in South Korea – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Yonsei University in South Korea.
Yonsei University has partnered with one of its affiliate institutes, Global Leaders College, and is bringing this application to international students who wish to study International Commerce, Korean Language, and Culture Education, and Culture and Media at Yonsei. All eligible students from all international countries will be considered. The students selected to be given the support will receive financial aid towards any undergraduate programme at GLC affiliated with Yonsei University.
One of the best in South Korea, Yonsei University is a private research university in Seoul ranked 329th in Best Global Universities. It wants to educate leaders who will contribute to humanity in the spirit of ‘truth and freedom.’ The university aims to develop admissions policies and systems through which Yonsei can lead visions of higher education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL LEADERS COLLEGES PROGRAMMES ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Native Koreans and all international students are eligible to apply.
- All undergraduate programmes in International Commerce, Korean Language and Culture Education, and Culture and Media taught at the Global Leaders College of Yonsei University are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted by CLC in an undergraduate degree programme.
- Students must have attained CGPA over 2.5 on a 4.0 to be admitted to Yonsei University.
- The applicants are required to achieve minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 79, TOEFL CBT – 213, TOEFL PBT – 550, IELTS – 6.5, and
- The students must also be a level 4 or 5 in TOPIK.
GLOBAL LEADERS COLLEGES PROGRAMMES APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must apply for an undergraduate programme at GLC via the university application platform. All submitted applications will be taken into consideration.
Application must include:
- Official Transcript
- Passport Copy
- Mobility Confirmation Form
- Health Insurance Document
- Study Plan
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st September , 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below