Application for the Global MBA Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the De Montfort University in UK.
This support will provide £2,500 in the form of course fee reduction to those students who have gained an offer of admission in the full-time Global MBA programme at the university.
De Montfort University is a wonderful institution for higher learning. It has been delivering high-quality education to thousands of students since 1992. It is divided into four faculties ranging art, design and humanities, business and law, health and life sciences, and technology.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL MBA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- MBA programme.
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Must be international students
- Must hold an offer of admission for a full-time Global MBA programme at De Montfort University.
- To get entry in this program, you must hold a 1stClass or 2:1 degree or international equivalent qualification at a Distinction or Merit.
- To take admission to a master’s programme, you must have IELTS with a minimum score of 6.0 if you are a non-native English speaker.
GLOBAL MBA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To being enlisted in the programme, aspirants have to take admission to the master’s degree programme at the university. After being enrolled, you can apply for the award.
Application must include:
- You must send an email, with your statement attached to [email protected] Students include their name and contact details on the statement that must be of 1000 word covering the following areas:
- Why you feel you should be awarded the program.
- How will an MBA at DMU help your development both personally and from a career perspective?
- How you would make a positive contribution to Leicester Castle Business School both during and following your studies?
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below