Application for the Global Merit Scholarship for International Students in USA: 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Michigan-Flint (UM-Flint) in USA.
The University of Michigan-Flint (UM-Flint) is pleased to offer a wide range of Global Merit Scholarship to qualified incoming undergraduate international students. These scholarships are only awarded to students who apply for admission to the fall term.
There is no separate scholarship application and applicants will automatically be considered for a scholarship. Your application to the university is your scholarship application.
Founded in 1956 on a commitment to bring a quality Michigan education to Flint and the surrounding area, UM-Flint has done exactly what we set out to do. The University of Michigan-Flint is a comprehensive urban university of diverse learners and scholars committed to advancing our local and global communities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL MERIT UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Incoming undergraduate international students are invited to apply
- The scholarship opportunities become available to all students with a UM-Flint GPA.
- Admitted students are considered for Merit Scholarships based on their ACT/SAT scores and GPA.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
GLOBAL MERIT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
There is no separate scholarship application and applicants will automatically be considered for a scholarship. During the application process, you will be asked to provide identifying information and submit an essay addressing several questions.
How to Apply: If you’re ready to apply, let’s get started.
- Check the given link for application instructions at http://www.umflint.edu/international/scholarships
- To enter, students must submit their complete application, including all required supporting documents, by March 1st.
To help you get ready to complete and submit your application, follow the simple steps in this application checklist.
- Step 1: Reply to 14 short questions.
- Step 2: Reply to 15 short questions.
- Step 3: Compose an essay. Address the five-item listed and submit your essay (350 words). Submit a brief biography.
- Step 4: Additional information and review scholarships to find other information that may be needed to complete certain requirements.
- Step 5: Review, accept and submit the scholarship application agreement. A confirmation will be sent to your UM-Flint email address.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 15, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below