Application for the Global Partnership funding for Developing Countries Students in South Korea – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Ewha Womans University in South Korea.
The studentships are open for Home UK/EU and overseas students undertaking full-time research in any LSE discipline. The aim of the studentships is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality. The Studentship will cover full fees and an annual stipend of £17,000 – 18,000 for four years.
Established in 1895, London School of Economics has 25 academic departments and institutes which conduct teaching and research across a range of legal studies and social sciences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK/EU and overseas students can apply for these LSE PhD studentships.
- Studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Applicants must have a masters degree. These awards will be made solely on the basis of outstanding academic merit and research potential.
- For admission to study applicants need to submit certified copies of qualifications, degree certificate and transcripts and copies of any other documentation to support your application.
- Applicants can meet English language requirements in the following ways: IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTEA). Please check the given link if you want to know more information about language requirements.
GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All the candidates are eligible to apply for the program after enrolling in an approved course
Application must include:
- Applicants might be asked to provide the following documents: pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 14, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below