Application for the Global PhD Positions in Applied Mathematics in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of St Andrews in UK.
This project aims to improve our understanding of the MHD wave energy budget in the solar atmosphere by using 3D MHD simulations to guide the interpretation of observations. The University of St Andrews will award PhD fund which covers full tuition fees in the following manner: The award covers full tuition fees for the period spent at the University of St Andrews. For this period, the student will also receive a stipend payable at the standard UK Research council rate (the 2021-22 annual rate is £15,560), and For the period spent at the University of Oslo, the student will receive a full fee award and salary.
The University of St Andrews is one of the best universities in the United Kingdom and is one of the most research-intensive learning locations in Europe. For your study abroad adventures, it provides an intimate and pleasant atmosphere. In Scotland, it is the oldest of the four ancient universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities are eligible for this program.
- The sponsorship will be awarded for PhD in Applied Mathematics.
- Applicants must not already (i) hold a doctoral degree; or (ii) be matriculated for a doctoral degree at the University of St Andrews or another institution.
- Before applying, must check all the entry requirements.
- Learners whose first language is not English should provide evidence of English proficiency.
GLOBAL PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To gain this Global PhD Scholarship, applicants must applying for research degree programmes in Applied Mathematics at the University of St Andrews.
Application must include:
- CV or resume, A research proposal, Two original signed academic references, A sample of academic written work in English, academic transcripts and degree certificates, and English language requirements certificate.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below