Application for the Global Response Assistantships for Ukraine Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga in USA.
This scholarship has especially been designed for international students from Ukraine who are impacted severely by the war. The students must be applying for a graduate programme study and hold a bachelor’s degree. The students selected by the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga to be awarded this scholarship will be provided the following: Tuition and fees, Round trip plane tickets between your home city and Chattanooga, Room (at UTC) and board, and $4500 per semester.
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is a public university in Chattanooga, Tennessee. It is one of four universities and two other affiliated institutions in the University of Tennessee System ranking 299th -391st among National Universities. The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is a driving force for achieving excellence.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL RESPONSE ASSISTANTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from Ukraine are eligible to apply.
- Master of Public Administration, Master of Business Administration, Master of Computer Science, or Master of Engineering Management can be applied for at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.
- The applicants must have been seriously impacted by the war on Ukraine.
- The applicants must be enrolled as graduate students taking at least nine (9) semester hours of graduate coursework applicable to your graduate degree.
- The applicants must maintain a 3.25 cumulative grade point average based on all graduate courses taken at UTC.
- The applicants must have completed at least a bachelor’s (undergraduate) degree or plans to earn a bachelor’s (undergraduate) by July 2022.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
TOEFL IBP – 79
IELTS – 6.5
Duolingo – 100.
GLOBAL RESPONSE ASSISTANTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Most recent transcript or proof of a completed bachelor
- Copy of passport ID Page
- Copy of I-20 or DS2019
- Essay – What makes you happy
- Video – Talk about yourself and your situation caused by the war and how it affected you and your family? What are your career goals?
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 14th, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below