Application for the Global Scholar Awards for International Students in USA – 2021/2021. Entry is now open at the Marquette University in USA.
Up to three is available for talented freshmen international students who will first enrol in the undergraduate degree at the university. The study program offers full-tuition based on a student’s high academic achievement, demonstrated interest in global perspectives.
Marquette University is a private institution that was founded in 1881. It has over 68 doctoral and master’s degree programs, a law school, a dental school and 22 graduate certificate programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL SCHOLAR AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- High school senior who will enter Marquette as a freshman (first-year)
- High school is located outside the United States
- Demonstrated leadership in curricular and extracurricular activities
- An international student who will enrol with non-immigrant F-1 visa status
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.25 GPA (on an unweighted 4.0 scale) in all college-preparatory courses.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- The sponsorship will award for undergraduate study in all academic fields
GLOBAL SCHOLAR AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the award, applicants must have an offer of admission into a full-time undergraduate degree. After completing this process, you can apply here.
Application must include:
- Essay: Describe how you have been the difference in your community. As a Global Scholar, how will you build on these experiences to be the difference at Marquette and in the world? (300-500 words) one letter of recommendation and interest in global issues and School activities list or resume.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below