Application for the Global Scholarship For International Student in USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Cincinnati in USA.
The educational bursary is open for outstanding students from all over the world and also has the motive of supporting them in order to pursue an undergraduate degree program in the United States.The educational award is renewable for up to duration of an undergraduate course with the average amount of $9,000 per year.
The University of Cincinnati was founded in 1819 as Cincinnati College. It is a public research university which is also recognized as the oldest institution of higher education in Cincinnati.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- :Interested candidates from all over the world are welcomed to join.
- The opportunity is for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Completing high school at a US or foreign high school.
- Entering UC directly from a foreign university.
- Entering UC through Conditional Admission.
- Who have completed (or are completing) an associate’s degree from an accredited U.S. college.
- TOEFL/IELTS/ELS and UC Math Placement Test- 79 composites (min. 15 on each subsection) /6.5 overall (min. 5.5 on each subsection) or ELS 112 with passing Math Placement Test
- GPA- 25/4.0 as determined by a course-by-course credential evaluation (for transfer candidates).
- ACT- Composite: 27.
- SAT-R- Critical Reading + Math: 1130.
GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The University is not asking for any separate application for the grant.
- All interested participants who receive a place in a bachelor degree program at the university will be automatically considered for the grant according to their academic merit.
Application must include:
- At the time of admission, the candidates might be asked to submit their copies of transcripts, passport name page, language ability evidence, and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below