Application for the Global Scholarship for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Kent State University in USA.
The program is available to all incoming international undergraduate degree-seeking students who have been admitted to Kent State campus. The Global Award provides eligible students with $4,000 per year ($2,000 per semester), reducing the cost of a Kent State 4-year undergraduate degree by up to $16,000.
Founded in 1910 as a teacher-training school, Kent State University is a public research university. It is a globally recognized and nationally ranked university. It offers more than 300 academic programs at the associate, bachelor’s, masters and doctoral levels.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications will be accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate course in any subject at the KSU.
- Student qualifies as an incoming international student who intends to pursue an undergraduate degree and will enroll full time at Kent State. Graduate, exchange, visiting, ESL or current students and in-state resident students are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average, ACT and/or SAT scores, Strength of high school college preparatory curriculum, and Grade trends.
- All applicants must obtain TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic score, MELAB or Completing the ELS level 112 Intensive English Program or SAT/ACT.
NCUK SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students will be automatically considered for the program upon admission to the university.
Application must include:
- Must provide proof of English language proficiency, transcripts, a letter of reference, and financial documentation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below