Application for the Global Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Lancaster University in UK.
The main purpose of this award is to provide financial support for eligible students who want to start their undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes at LU. Lancaster University will provide tuition fees to their successful students in the following manner: A scholarship of £5,000 for the first year of entry is available for students joining our undergraduate programmes. A scholarship of £5,000 for the first year of entry is available for students joining our Postgraduate Taught programmes. A scholarship of £8,500 for the first year of entry is available for students joining our MBA. A scholarship of £8,500, divided into equal amounts and awarded per year of study, is available for students joining our Executive MBA programme.
Established in 1964 by the Royal Charter, Lancaster University is amongst the leading research-intensive universities in the UK. The academic structure of the university consists of undergraduate degree programs, postgraduate courses, research, and doctoral level programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- African students are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes in any subject area offered by the university.
- Undergraduate Awardees must achieve A*A*A at A level, or equivalent.
- For Postgraduate Taught Awardees, please refer to the educational equivalences table.
- Awardees for the MBA or Executive MBA must achieve the equivalent of a UK 2.1 undergraduate degree.
- The Lancaster Global Scholarship is available for eligible applicants to all full-time and part-time taught undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught degree-level programmes, offered fully on-campus at Lancaster University for October 2022 entry.
- Applicants must be in receipt of either a conditional or an unconditional offer for a place at Lancaster University for October 2022 entry, which you have accepted (non?UCAS applications) or accepted firmly (UCAS applications).
- The scholarship is only available to undergraduates students joining Part 1 of our degree programmes.
- All candidates must be proficient in English so that they can actively participate in the academic program.
GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 26, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below