Application for the Global Spartan Leadership Program for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Michigan State University in USA.
The aim of the program is to assist international students who will commence in undergraduate degree coursework at the university and will prepare participants to lead in a global world. The university will provide all the following expenses: International students who successfully complete all requirements of the program will earn an $8,000 scholarship to assist with their tuition and other education-related expenses, Participants will also participate in a fully-funded spring break service-learning trip, which is led by program instructors and 2 participant site leaders.
Founded in 1855, Michigan State University is one of the largest universities in the United States that offers over 200 academic programs offered by 17 degree-granting colleges for students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL SPARTAN PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International candidates are eligible to apply for the award
- Undergraduate degree coursework in Intercultural leadership and Global Citizenship & Leadership offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be a full-time, degree-seeking international undergraduate student in sophomore or junior status for the entire academic year
- Must commit to attending a non-credit weekly seminar during the fall and spring semesters and complete all assignments
- Must have time to give presentations during fall and spring semesters
- Must commit to spending spring break with the Global Spartan Leadership Program Alternative Spartan Break
- Must demonstrate a need for tuition assistance
- Must attend cultural and leadership events/conferences
- For taking admission at this university, applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Claimants have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
GLOBAL SPARTAN PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the award, you are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the university.
Application must include:
- Must attach all secondary schools, colleges or universities attended and examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets, and certificates directly to the university. Participants are expected to: Submit an essay to the OISS Essay Contest & also submit a proposal for the MSU Global Learning Conference.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below