Application for the Global Spartan Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Jose State University in USA.
The educational award will help students by providing a fund to the international students who want to pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree programme at San Jose State University. San Jose State University will provide an award of $3000 – $4000 for the first academic year, which will be disbursed on a semester basis.
San Jose State University is a public university in San Jose, California. The SJSU is the oldest public university on the west coast and the system’s founding campus.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL SPARTAN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- It must be based on a detailed and holistic review of application materials, including written essays, GPAs, test scores, and other academic ability and achievement evidence.
- Must be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate with 12 units or 9 units as a graduate student
- Must need to be an active student for the next academic year at SJSU.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
GLOBAL SPARTAN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To being registered in an undergraduate or graduate degree programme, students are required to take admission at the university. After that, you must need to login into the SJSU Academic Worksaccount and complete the “General Application.”
Application must include:
- Aspirants must need to check the documents required for the undergraduate or graduate degree programme at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 4, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below