Application for the Global Talent Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Glasgow Caledonian University in USA.
This scholarship application can be taken by EU & international students who wish to pursue a PhD degree study at GCU. The Glasgow Caledonian University provides the GTA scholarship worth £7,700 per year for three years. The outstanding fee balance of £8,000 is payable each year, for three years, plus a continuation fee in the fourth year, if needed.
Glasgow Caledonian University was founded in 1875 when the Glasgow School of Cookery and the West End School of Cookery merged to form Glasgow Caledonian University. There are a variety of lucrative degree programs available at the institution in a variety of subjects.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL TALENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international students can apply.
- PhD degree programme in any subject area offered by the university.
- The applicants must be international students who have applied for the PhD degree.
- UK honours degree 2:1 (or equivalent) or masters degree with research skills relevant to your chosen research project or PhD topic
- Equivalent professional qualifications and any appropriate research experience will be considered
- Students must hold relevant qualifications and submit all necessary documents.
- English language level of IELTS score of 6.5 (or equivalent) with no element below 6.0.
GLOBAL TALENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of reference
- Academic and professional certificates
- Academic transcripts
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below