Application for the Global Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at Royal Holloway, University of London in the UK.
14 Scholarships are open for the citizens of India, Turkey, USA, and Canada. The scholarships will be awarded as a tuition fee reduction for the course offered each year for the first three years of study. The scholarship award is £5,000 for India and Turkey and £2,000 for USA and Canada.
Founded in 1879, Royal Holloway, University of London is a public research university. It is one of the UK’s leading research-intensive universities. It was ranked 2nd out of 90 universities in England and Wales for the number of students going into graduate employment
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The applicant must be an international fee-paying student residing in Turkey, India, USA or Canada.
- Applicant must be registered as Royal Holloway undergraduate student for the whole period in which they are in receipt of the scholarship and not be in receipt of more than one Royal Holloway scholarship. Scholarships can be held at the same time by the same person.
GLOBAL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
All applicants need to submit the scholarship application form by the deadline. Once the applicant received the offer to study at Royal Holloway the application form will be available in their applicant portal. All applications must include:
- Supporting documents is not required for the scholarships
- Admission Requirement: The applicants must have a final or expected grades of at least GCE A-Level of ABB or equivalent and a strong scholarship statement.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 22, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below