Application for the Global USA Scholars Program for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of South Alabama in USA.
The grant is available for international students who wish to undertake a bachelor’s degree program at the university. The funding program is open for the academic session 2022/2023. The award will be distributed in the following manner: $10,000 per academic year (for ACT 32-36 and SAT 1420-1600 and GPA 3.5), $8,000 per academic year (for ACT 30-31 and SAT 1360-1410 and GPA 3.5), $8,000 per academic year (for ACT 27-29 and SAT 1260-1350 and GPA 3.5), $4,000 per academic year (for ACT 23-26 and SAT 1130-1250 and GPA 3.5), and $2,000 per academic year (for ACT 21-22 and SAT 1060-1120 and GPA 3.5).
The University of South Alabama was founded in 1963 and it is a public, national research university in Alabama, United States. It offers a range of undergraduate and graduate degrees in ten colleges and schools.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL USA SCHOLARS PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open to all over the globe.
- Pursuing a bachelors’ degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Be an international freshman on an F-visa
- Be a degree-seeking student
- Have a minimum ACT of 28 (or SAT converted)
- Have a minimum high school GPA of 3.5
- For taking admission, you must have a high school certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Applicants need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
GLOBAL USA SCHOLARS PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
Application must include:
- Certified academic records of all secondary education attempted, financial statements, and letter of recommendation must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2022 and May 1, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below