Application for the Global Wales Postgraduate Placements for International in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Bangor University in UK.
The programme is open for Vietnam, India, and other European Union countries students who will undertake a postgraduate degree at Bangor University. The university will provide the successfully selected students £10,000 towards taking part in one postgraduate taught one-year full-time masters course at Bangor University.
Bangor University is one of the top Public universities in Bangor, United Kingdom, ranked #601-650 in QS Global World Rankings 2021. The mission of the university is to build an educational institute that is strong, confident, recognized regionally, nationally, and internationally as a center of excellence for its varied portfolio of teaching and research and for the unique, multicultural, inclusive experience it provides for its staff and students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL WALES POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All bache Vietnam, India, USA, and other European Union countries
- Postgraduate degree in any subject at Bangor University.
- The applicants must be accepted in the applied postgraduate degree programme.
- The applicants must be full-time international students.
- The applicants must hold strong undergraduate and graduate degree certification to admission to Bangor University.
- The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0, PTE Academic – 56, TOEFL IBT – 75, and Duolingo – 105.
GLOBAL WALES POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- CAS letter from the University
- Proof of funds
- Financial sponsor letter
- Passport size photographs
- Medical certificate
- Evidence of having paid the immigration health surcharge
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 20th June, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below